Vintage Daisies


 The  script  stamp on  this  card is  from  Crafters  companion  , The  design is  from  Sheep  ski  designs and  is called  ;Daisy  I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and added  glitter  . To  complete  I  added  sticker borders  and  sentiment  . 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following challenges  _______


http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/10/week-647-anything-goes-with-option.html

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/10/week-615flower-power.html 

7 comments:

  1. A very pretty card full of daisies.
    Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty Jenny! I have a box load of peel off stickers and never think to use them. You've inspired me! Wonderfully colouring of this gorgeous image and I love the background script too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Jenny, many thanks for sharing with us at the Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've combined these stamps beautifully to make a lovely vintage feel card. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I love these daisies and they look absolutely gorgeous with that text stamp behind them! Great colouring too and a perfect creation for my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and gorgeous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Vintage week;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Jenny. I love the gorgeous image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete