Bunnies stocking


 Another of  my  favourite  LOTV  designs  this  time  from  a  stamp  I have used many  times  and is  called :Christmas Bunnies  . I  coloured it  with  Promarkers adding  stickles  sparkle  before  layering it onto  mirri  card  and  LOTV backing paper  . The  green  background paper is  from  NITWIT  and  I  completed  the  card  with  ribbon  and bow  ,

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge----------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/10/week-612use-red.html

3 comments:

  1. A really sweet, festive image and lovely card. Thank you for joining in my 'Use Red' challenge at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet looking card. Love your design too. Thanks for playing along with us over at Passion for markers this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful Christmas card thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete