Oriental


 For this  card  I used  an  old  stamp of  LOTV which  I  think is  called Ami  with  lantern  ,.

For  the  background I used  swirl  acetate  and  an Origami  paper  . I  die  cut  an octagon  and  dry  embossed  it  with  an  Embosillicious  folder  before  spraying it  with  Gold  spray  and  sparkle  . 

I  fussy  cut  the image,  coloured it  with  alcohol  pens  and  added  stickles  . 

To complete  I  added  some  oriental  embellishments  . This  card is  for  someone  who is  travelling  East .

I  would  like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)--------

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2021/10/157-oriental.html

 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I love this stamp. Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely vibrant card - love the embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your card is so cute. Darling image and so glad you shared over at Cardz 4 Galz.

    ReplyDelete