Jasmine


 This is  another of this  weeks baby  cards , but  this one is  for  a  special  baby,the  granddaughter of  a  great  friend  ,which  I  am  making  for my  friend  to  give  her , 

I used  Paper Boutique dies  to make the  card  shape  and  edges  . The image is  from LOTV  baby  range  and is  called  Baby  Mobile  but  this  time I have  omitted  the  mobile  , I fussy  cut her coloured her with Promarkers  adding  glitter.

To  complete the  card  I  added  a sticker  sentiment  and name .

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge  ======

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/09/week-611in-pink.html

https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2021/09/challenge-692-anything-goes.html

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous creation. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card. A lovely keepsake for a 1st Christmas. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable shaped card Jenny. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete