Birthday Princess


 I used  a  digi  from  Bugaboo  for  this  card  and  made it into  a princess ,I  coloured it  with  Promarkers and  added  glitter  . I used  a  paper  from  Nitwit  for  the  background and  added  a  die  cut  border . To  complete  I  added  a  sticker  sentiment  . 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into the  following  challenges ----

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2021/10/158-princess-dt-call.html

https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/2021/10/card-making-crafting-challenge-wk-43.htm

https://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2021/10/card-making-craft-challenge-anything.html

6 comments:

  1. I love your card! So cute! Perfect for a little princess with your touches of sparkles! Thank you for participating in the Gems of a Craft Challenge! I hope to see another creation soon! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I love the sparkles. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, loving the glitter!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design and the image is adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles.
    Hope to see you again soon.
    ×
    Nunzia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute - love the glittery princess. Great colouring. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete