Crafty Birthday

These  stamps  came  from  a  recent magazine  . I  fussy  cut  them  and  coloured  them  with  Promarkers  before  sticking  them  above  the  card  and  adding glitter  , I  dry  embossed  some mirri  card  with  a button  folder  and  completed  the  card  with  a stamped  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge -------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/10/week-644-i-love.html

 What  else could it be  but  I love  CRAFT  !!!

 
 

3 comments:

  1. What a creative card, Jenny, really beautiful and love your choice of colors!
    Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card Jenny and amazed there are now stamps to reflect our addiction, thank you so much for sharing a crafty 'I love....' with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab card to show your love of crafting Jeni. Thanks for joining in with my challenge theme at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete