Pink hanging flowers



 I  was lucky  enough , recently  to  win  this  Chocolate  Baroque  stamp  . It is  called  Hanging  Flower  . I began  by  stamping  it  onto  a  die  cut  circle  using  Tattered lace  mini lace  edge  circles  and  adding  a  border using mirri  card . I  coloured it using Promarkers  and  added glossy  accents  and glitter  .  To  complete  I  added  a sticker  sentiment  . 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges ---------

 https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/10/week-614dies-andor-punches.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2021/10/challenge-446.html

5 comments:

  1. This is very pretty,

    Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Jeni with a clean and simple design and the Glossy Accents give such dimension to the flowers...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card! Love the image! Thanks for playing along with my challenge over at Passion for Markers this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - so very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete