Laminate stamp


This  card uses  a  new technique  for me  which  I  discovered on  UTube   It  entails  stamping onto  a  laminating  pouch  colouring it  when  dry  and  then laminating  the pouch . I  would use  more colour next  time  but  I  was pleased  with the  result  , I  then  die  cut  a circle out of  the  base  card  and  added sticker  lines  and  a  sentiment . I  coloured  the stamp   which is  from  Sheena  Douglass.with  Promarkers .

It is  advisable  to  begin  the laminating by  adding  a small  strip of  card inside  the  top  to  thicken the  lamination  . I left  the  ink on  the  stamp  and  the  colour  for  24  hours  each  before laminating  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges---------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/03/week-581use-circle.html


3 comments:

  1. A new technique to me too, Jeni and I love the watercolour feel it gives to the floral image...might just have to have a go, I'm sure I've got some laminating pouches lurking in a drawer somewhere!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful card and thanks for sharing at PFM this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome technique Jenny and the final result is gorgeous. The image is beautiful and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x x

    ReplyDelete