Easter Bonnet


I love  this  ;itt;e  girl  . She is  from  all  dressed up  and is  called Pretty  Bonnet  . She  always  finds her way  to be on several of  my  Easter  cards  . I  fussy  cut her,  coloured her with Promarkers  and  added glitter  . I die  cut  the  background  and  layered it onto  a yellow ombre paper  . The  flowers  and  butterfly  are  from  my  stash  and  I  completed  the  card  with  a  sentiment  ,

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  followign  challenges ----------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/03/week-614-use-yellow.html 


4 comments:

  1. She is just so sweet! I like how you put her on the fancy die cut, it looks great. Thanks so much for joining again in with my use yellow theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super image, love that hat, great colours and some lovely embellishments. Thank you for joining our 'Use Yellow' theme at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun and feminine creation Jenny and that touch of glitter just makes her Easter bonnet so special. Thanks so much for joining in with our 'Yellow' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, Jenny! Love the gorgeous image against the pretty die cut background!
    Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge! Hope to see you again for our new challenge which started today!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete