Fairies' Wings


  have been  watching  videos  on  Lavinia  stamps  which  inspired me to make  this  card as it is  all new  to  me  creating  backgrounds  etc    . I used  Distress inks  and  pixie  powders  for  the  background  . The  various  stamps   are .some  from Lavinia  and some  from  my  stash. I used  them  with  Clair  inkpads . I used  Panpastels  for   the moon  and  a  printed  sentiment  courtesy of  LOTV. .

I would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges.......

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/03/week-6178-anything-goes-with-option-of.html

4 comments:

  1. A really lovely creation Jeni, gorgeous colours, great background and a lovely image and sentiment. Thank you for joining our 'Monochromatic' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally magical Jenny and love the background with the ethereal feel to in, lovely sentiment as well which might well be a need item here. Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts AG/Mono theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful, Jenny! The background scene is gorgeous and of course loving the fairy silhouette!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts, hope to see you back there again soon!!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, so magical!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete