fun filled day


 The  stamps  that  I used on  this  card  come from Hunkydory  Cute Meadow  Mice  , I  coloured  them  with Promarkers  and  fussy  cut  them , I used  a die  cut from  Hunkydory  Arched  windows dies to layer them on  , I used  backing paper  from Nitwit  . To  complete  I  stamped  a  sentiment  and  added  a sticker  sentiment  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge(s)=========

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/03/week-585something-beginning-with-b.html

B is  for   Blue ,  Bluebells and  Birthday  


3 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet image and card Jeni, thanks for joining in the fun at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card shape works perfectly with the arch of your bluebells, Jeni and the cute little mouse enjoying a sniff is so sweet!
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Jeni - love the bluebells, so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Julie

    ReplyDelete