Gnome Bon Voyage tag


 Another  Stamping  Bella  stamp  for this  tag  . It is called   Traveling  Gnome  . I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added glossy  accents  to  give  a  shine  , I layered it onto  a  die  cut   tag  and  added  gingham  ribbon  to  match  the  bundle  .  Hopefully  when  we  can  travel again  I hope  to  be  able  to  give  this  tag  to someone .

I  would like  to  enter  this  into  the following  challenge  ----------

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2021/03/challenge-515-no-square-cards.html

2 comments:

  1. Lovely tag with a cute gnome image, thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab’n’Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put a smile on my face this morning Jeni. Really cute tag. Love his beard. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete