Baby Mobile


 I used  one of  the  recent  set of  digis  from  LOTV  for  this  card  , I have been  a  fan of  LOTV  for many  years now. This  design is  called  'Baby  Mobile'  

I  coloured it  with Promarkers  glitter  and  Pan pastels  and layered it on  to die cut mirri .  The papers  are from  LOTV as  well  and  I  completed  the  card  with  a  die  cut  sentiment  and  a  gingham  heart  . 

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challneges  ----------

http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/03/138-babies.html 

https://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2021/03/challenge-6-card-making-challenge.html

4 comments:

  1. Beauriful card an I love baby image.
    Hugs from Slovenia,
    Urška

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby card, I love that sweet LOTV image! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful image and I love the way you have sued the vertical scripty die cut! This is a beautiful baby card! Take care and thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge!
    Rachelle DT : )

    ReplyDelete