Enjoy the Little Things


 I began  this  card  by  stencilling using  a stencil  from  creative  stamping adding element inks   in  green  . The  characters  are   from  LOTV which  I  fussy  cut  and   coloured  with  Promarkers  , I  added   ribbon  from  Crafty  ribbons.,glossy  accents  to  the  eyes  ,glitter  ,a  die  cut  sentiment  and  sticker  lines  to  complete  .

 I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/08/week-852-ribbons-andor-bows.html

 https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2026/08/challenge-857.html

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni - awww those are such cute little creatures and you've made it into a fabulous card! I love your background. Thanks for joining in with us this week at Passion for Markers. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun and perfect for our Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet and colourful. Nice sentiment die too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very sweet and the background looks amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete