Beside the sea


 I  began  this   card  by  making  the  backgrounds using  element  inks  onto  which  I  added PET  tape  of  waves  and  of  a  fence  . The  stamps  I used  were purchased  from  China  and  are not  named  .I fussy  cut  them  all  and  coloured  them  with  promarkers and  I  added  glossy  accents , ice cream  embellishments  and  a  sentiment  stamp  from  the  same  set  .  

I  would like  to  enter this  card  into  the  following  challenge  -------- 

https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/2026/07/summertime.htmll

3 comments:

  1. A perfect summertime card Jenny, can almost imagine standing in queue for a 99, something I've not done in many years! Many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic fun card and scene, perfect for our summertime theme at We Love Stamping. Thank you for joining us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and colourful scene, stunning card!
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete