Beside the sea


 

The iridescent  background paper  I used for  this  card  came  from  the  latest  edition of  simply cards  and  papercraft  in  their  summer  days  stack  . I  took  two  photos of it  as  there  is  such  a difference when  the light  catches it    . I used  PET  tape  for  the  sea   and  sand  and  the   shell  bucket is  from  summer  clipart  , To  complete  I  added   shell  stickers   and  embellishments  and  a  stamped  sentiment  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card   into  the   following  challenges  -------- 

 https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/challenge-854.html

https://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2026/07/388-summer-theme.html

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous effect of the iridescent paper! Great composition of seaside inspired elements, perfect for our Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfect for our theme Jenny. Never fails to amaze me how differently light picks up on cards (or why it's so hard to get a straight photo of squares, I never can), many thanks for joining us again at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool technique!! I love all things beachy!! Thanks for playing along with our SUMMER challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You nailed the Guyz part with all those shades of blue and the summer portion with your beachy theme!! Great work!! Deb Horst, DT #C4G388

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a lovely card and perfect for us at Allsorts. Thank you so much for sharing. Sarah

    ReplyDelete