End of summer


 I love  this  time of  year  for  the  festival  of colours  that  we  can  see  and  all  the  shades of one  colour  . I have  tried inthis  card  to  get  an  assortmaent of  browns  in  the  leaf  die  cut  .

I used  a  variety of  leaves  and  coloured  them  and  added  stickles  glue  . To  make  them  look  as  though  the  rain  had  fallen on  them  I added  paint  splatters  and  dewdrops  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card  into  the  fllowing  challenge(s)-------

#332Autumnal/Fall colours - Shades of Brown 

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2023/10/challenge-159-for-october-anything-goes.html 

4 comments:

  1. Jeni, this is just gorgeous!! I love your arrangement of leaves along with the dew drops!! Thanks for playing along with our "Shades of Brown" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You nailed the masculine element along with a great variety of "shades of brown" in your pile of leaves...a pile I feel like I could just jump right into. -Deb Horst, DT #C4G332

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous autumnal layout! I love those dewdrops.

    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a wonderful fall color cards with many different color of leaves and then some!! Thank you for sharing your card with us at C4Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeni, this is such a lovely card incorporating the many themes I conceived when I suggested this challenge. So glad that you joined us at C4G this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete