With sympathy


 This is  the  sort of  card  ,sadly,  that  I like  to have  ready  for  an unexpected  moment .  Poppies  and lilies  make  suitable  cards  for  either male or  female . This one  was made  using  a  freebie  stamp  from  a  magazine  . I  coloured it  with  PMs  and  added  a  sentiment  . I layered it  onto  die  cuts  from  Tattered lace  lacy  circles  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)-------

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2022/11/308-poppies-remembrance.html

2 comments:

  1. I love that tattered lace die...so elegant!! Your poppies really pop against the white and black!! A beautiful synpathy card!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our Poppies/Remembrance challenge over at C4G!! #C4G308

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, a nice clean design making it perfectly masculine! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guys!

    ReplyDelete