Last ride of the day !


 I bet these  bunnies  are  ready  for  a  hot drink  after  a  days  sport of  sledging  !!
The  digi is  from LOTV  and is  called  'Christmas  Sled '. 

I  fussy  cut it  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  snow it  and  glitter  powder  for the  snow  and  stickles . I  layered it onto  a  scene  I  created with  Craft  artist  ,To  complete  I  added  a  die  cut  sentiment  ,

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges---------

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/05/winter-sports.html

 http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/05/140-something-sporty.html

3 comments:

  1. Cute bunnies, nicely coloured and I love the background. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Monthly Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image, love the snow effect

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Winter Wonderland' this month
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sledging. There's a sport I wasn't expecting. It's a lovely card. Thanks for joining my challenge at Sparkles Monthly. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete