French Hens


 I love  the  set of  12  days of  Christmas  digis  by  Bugaboo  and  especially  this one  as  that  hen is  so  French  . I  fussy  cut the  design  ,coloured it  wi Promarkers  added  a  background of  music by  Lozzie  and  a  sentiment . To  complete  I  added  ribbon  and  a  bow  . 

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges -----

http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/05/use-tag.html  

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/05/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-138.html

3 comments:

  1. So cute, Jeni - love that little chicken - this is one of my fave Christmas carols, too, lol. And look at that touch of sparkle! Perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great tag Jeni. Really fun images that made me smile. Such attention to detail. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas. Hugs Debs DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun tag and a great idea to do the 12 days of Christmas on tags - that's given me a great idea - thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete