Angel C and S

This card is made  with  an old  stamp of  mine  from  LOTV   . I  thiink it is  called  Ice  Angel  .
I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  gliter  and  tonic glaze  drops  , The  embossing  folder is  a snowflake  one  from  Sue  Wilson  . To  complete  I added  a tonic  die  cut  sentiment   ,

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge(s)----

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2020/01/challenge-464-angels.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/01/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-108.html

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with a sweet image and a lovely embossed background, thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab’n’Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Jenny, sweet little angel, beautiful colouring and embossing. Thanks for playing along at Fab'n' Funky this week.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Fab’n’Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clean simple style of this card, I'm sure I have this pretty stamp hidden away somewhere - must hunt it out!! - thank you for playing along with our Angels challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete