Fuchsias

I  got  this  set of  stamps  for  Christmas  . They  are from  Sheena  Douglass  and along with other  stamps  are part of her  Garden of  delights  range  . After  stamping  I  coloured  the image  with  Promarkers  and  stickles  I  die  cuit it  with  nesting ovals  . I  dry  embossed  the  base  card  with  a  bud  folder  and  added  pen  and  silver  stickles  .  To  complete  I  added  a  tonic die  cut  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the  following  challenge(s)----------
 

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/2020/01/january-make-it-feminine.html




2 comments:

  1. What a real beauty Jenny, the colours are glorious and your attention to detail adding the hints of glitter on the background really bring it all together beautifully.

    Lovely to see you at Penny Black and More challenge again, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. You really brought the background to life by adding those extra touches to the embossing folder. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete