Yummy or Yuck

I have been admiring  these  stamps  by  Hobbyart  for  a  while  and  decided  to  get  them on  my  shopping  spree  at  the NEC last  weekend  .  There  are  several  sprouts  and  captions on  the  sheet  so I  will be making more  cards  with them  in  future  . Iam of  the  yummy  brigade  !!
 I  die  cut the octagonal  card  and  layers before  stamping  and colouring  with Promarkers  and  a
silver  chrome  pen  and adding glossy  accents.
To  complete  I  added  ribbon  from  Crafty  Ribbons  and  googly  eyes.


I  would like  to  enter  my  card into  the  following  challenges--------

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-409-no-rectangle-or-square.html

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/11/week-518christmas-is-coming.html




3 comments:

  1. Lol I so love this fun card I used to hate as ak8d but love now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny card! Thanks for joining my Christmas is coming challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. We now have a new fun challenge up for you to play along with.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so fun! I'm still smiling (and my vote is YUCK!) Thanks for sharing at My Time to Craft.

    ReplyDelete