The Wallace Family

I  got  these  cute little  hedgehogs  for  my  birthday  and  this is  the  first  card  that I have used  them on .  They  are  called  the  Wallace  Family  by  Lavinia  stamps  .  I  used  versamark  for  them and  puffy  white  embossing  powder  by  Wow which  gives them  texture  . I  added  die  cut  grass  and  a  die  cut  sentiment  completing  the  card  with  sticker lines  .

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  --------

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2019/05/97-black-white-only-debbie.html

https://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-243.html


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Jeni, perfect for our challenge at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Jeni! Loving the sweetness of this BW creation! Thanks for sharing your crafty project at the Moving Along With the Times Challenge Blog, and for supporting us. We hope you will visit again.

    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete