Garden girl Poppy

For  this  card  I used papers  from my  stash  / The stamp is  garden  girl  Poppy  by  stamping  Bella  which  I  fussy  cut  coloured  with  PMs  and  added  stickles  and  glossy  accents  ,I  added  black  organza  ribbonwith  bow   a  flower  from  The  Range, red  dew drops and  an  embellishment  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)----------

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-96-follow-recipe.html

https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-580-tie-bow.html

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/05/week-492-feminine.html



5 comments:

  1. Jeni the link to your Craft Challenge post isn't working om my blog or on Aunty Sue's can you pop back and add your link again. I've looked on here but can't see a card linked to our challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing a feminine creation using bolder colours! This is gorgeous Jenny! Your image is so cute and you've done a wonderful job colouring her. Your papers are perfect and I love your ribbon and bow! Wonderful design too, drawing all your attention to the image! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is stunning! Love the dramatic red and black colour scheme and that image is fab. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful design! Really love the colors and that pretty ribbon bow is perfect accent for this! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is a beautiful card, I love the contrast of the red and black, a wonderful image. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete