Graduation Day

I used  a  digi  called  Kidz  Graduate  Girl  by  Bugaboo  . I  die  cut the image  and  added  a  gold oval  border  using  Tonic  Nesting  ovals.  I  coloured her  with  PMs  and  added  glossy  accents  , I  designed  a  background  using  Tool  Box  . To  complete  I  added Ribbon  , charm, and  confetti  stars  and  sentiments .

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the following challenge(s)---------

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-97-graduation.html

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute graduation card! Love your colored image and the embellishments are wonderful! Thank you for playing with us at Cardz 4 Galz and hope you join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, I love that image and the gorgeous background paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz for Galz.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete