Cracker Box

It is  my  intention  to  make several of  these  for  the  Christmas  table  as  they  are  cracker  boxes  and  wont  be  pulled  apart  and hopefully  used  again  . The Tonic Christmas  cracker  box   dies  that  I  used  to  make  these  can  also  be  made  as  normal  crackers  but  this year  I  chose  to make  the  boxes .
I used  green  card  from my  stash  for  the  basic  shape  and  red mirri  for  the  patterned  tops  .
The  embellishments  that  I  added  are  red organza  ribbon and  a  flower  from  my  stash  which  I  think  came  from  the  Works . I intend to  attach  a  name  tag  to  each  before  placing  them on  the  table  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  cracker into  the  following  challenges  ________

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/27-october-fun-folds.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/challenge-368-this-weeks-theme-is.html

2 comments:

  1. So very lovely. It looks smashing. They will look great on your Christmas table or in the tree. Well done! Thanks for joining us over at the Winter Wonderland.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cracker box.... Thanks for joining us at Fab’n’Funky this week :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete