All aboard for Christmas

I have  several  relatives  that  I make  childrens'  cards  for  and  thought  this  would be  suitable  for  boys or  girls .  I  used  several  digikits  to  choose  the items  to  add  to  the  train . The  backing paper is  from my  stash  and  I  added  stickles  of  various  colours  to  add  sparkle  .
I  added  stocking  embellishments  from  The  Works  and  a present  button  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge  _________

http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/challenge-81-christmas-is-for-kids.html

2 comments:

  1. So cute! This is a perfect children's Christmas card :) Thanks for playing at Sparkles Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Christmas is for Kids (A card suitable for a child)" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete