Positively Pampered

This image  from  LOTV is  called  'Positively  Pampered  '  so  I  thought it  would be  appropriate  for  a 'P' card.  The  background paper is  from  LOTV  and  I  added  washi  tape  . I  fussy  cut  the image   and coloured it  with  alcohol  markers  . I  added  flock  powder  to  the powder  puff  and  glossy  accents  to  the  bottles  . I  added  die  cut  clothes  and  shoes embellishments,glitter and stickers  and  mirri  card  for  the  mirror  . To  complete  I  added  a die  cut  sentiment .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)----------

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2023/07/204-something-beginning-with-p.html
 

Pis  ffor  Positively  Pampered 

2 comments:

  1. A great take of our 'P' theme - also the use of pink would suit too. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love your interpretation of letter P, an original I bet. Loving it. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. love Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete