Camping


 An old  LOTV  stamp  was  dug out  for  this  card.I have used it  a lot  . This   time  I  added       a  scene  made up  from  items  from  craft  artist  on  which to lay  the  fussy  cut  stamp.  I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  adding  stickles  and  pearl  drops  . To  complete  I  added  a written  and  a  die  cut  sentiment  .

I  would like   to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)------

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/06/mttc-511-theme-is-summertime-camping.html

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/07/week-735.html

4 comments:

  1. This card is adorable, I love the scene. You've made a fantastic job with the colouring and those little touches of stickles are a great addition. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card and what a great scene Jenny, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts Summertime theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! I love your camping scene. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so much fun, a lovely scene. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete