Santa's Rest


 I used  a bugaboo  image,  which  I  love,  for  this  card  . I made  a  scene  for  the  background using  Craft  Artist  . After  fussy  cutting  and  colouring  it  with  Promarkers.  I   added  die  cut  sandcastles  and  sun  . I  added  glitter  glue  ,glossy  accents  and  clay  sprinkles  to  complete  . 

I  would like  to  enter this card into  the  following  challenge(s)-------

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2023/07/326-christmas-in-july.html

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/07/challenge-685-christmas.html 

http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2023/07/166-christmas-in-july.html

7 comments:

  1. What a fun Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week. Kerry (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun...Santa in the sand not the snow!! Thanks for playing along with our "Christmas in July" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You rocked the Christmas elements with your "Season Greetings" sentiment and then nailed the masculine element with your cool sandy Santa in sunglasses!!
    -Deb Horst, DT #C4G326

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. heel mooie kaart, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, one of my favourite images of Santa. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz, Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun Christmas Santa! I live in Florida, so this Santa fits right in with the holiday weather here. Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's just brilliant Jeni! Perfect for our Christmas in July theme! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles challenge
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete