Joy


 I began  this  card  by  dry  embossing  black  card  with  a  Crafters  companion holly  border  , I  covered  this  with  gold  gilding  wax . I die  cut  the  snowy  half  wreath  in  gold  glitter  card  and  black  card  layering  them on  top of  each other  . To  complete  I  added  a  die  cut  sentiment  black     stickles  and  dew  drops  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into the  following  challenge  ---------

http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/07/150-include-gold.html

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Jeni - love that lovely gold panel in the back! Perfect sparkly details, and wonderful embellies! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful gold card. Loving the design. We appreciate you joining in our challenge, at Sparkles Christmas. Thankyou. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete