Anniversary Kitty

I used  a  cat  digi  for this  card  which  I  fussy  cut,  coloured  with  Promarkers  and  stickles  . I  added  flock  powder to  give  the  impression of  fur  . The  base card is made  with  Tattered lace  dies  which  I have had for  ages  and have  forgotten  their name .

To  complete I  added  a  die cut  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge-----------

 https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/07/challenge-686-shaped-card.html

 http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2023/07/203-cats-or-kittens.html


 

6 comments:

  1. This is a lovely shaped card and your kitty is delightful. The flocked finish really does make it look like fur. Thanks for joining the fun at cardz4galz, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
    Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing with us in the "shaped card challenge" over on the CRAFT Challenge Blog!

    Judy V GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love the shape of this card and the die used to create it! Very creative! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz! I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtige kaart, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card, I love the shape. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Kerry (DT)

    ReplyDelete