April rain


 It's  a little  early  for  April  but  I  found  this  Bugaboo  image  the  other  day  and  it  appealed  for  a  rainy  card  , I   coloured it  with  PMs,  layered  it onto  die cut  borders. I  dug out  some  suitable background paper  from  my  stash  . I  added  glossy  accents  to  the  rain on  the  design  and  added  some  splatters  for  more  rain  .  I hope it  doesn't  bring more  rain  here  as  the  groundv is  saturated  already  and  I  am  waiting  to  plant  things  ! 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge -----------

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/03/week-721.html

4 comments:

  1. Wow Jenny, so bright and welcoming and a perfect image for our theme option this week plus rainbows as well, saw a beautiful one here yesterday. Many thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for the Rain theme and so colorful! It's a fun image, but your coloring has really brought it alive. Thank you so much for joining in the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bright and cheerful card, Jeni. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week and choosing the optional Rain theme.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely springtime card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete