Elf Christmas



 I haave used this  digi  from  Bugaboo  often on  Christmas  cards  but on this  one  ,I  decided  to  enlarge it and  cut it back .  I  coloured it  with  Proamrkers  and  added  Bauble  paper  from  my  stash  . I  added glitter  and  lined  the inside of  the  card  with  mirri  card   To  complete  I  adde google  eyes  and  a  sentiment ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges ----------

https://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/03/abc-christmas-challenges-e-f-and-g-are.html

 e is  for  elf  

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/03/challenge-670-christmas.html

4 comments:

  1. A brilliant fun card.
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Jeni! I adore hi googly eyes. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a funny little elf! I love the glitter and his google eyes. Thank you for sharing and playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what fun.....it certainly made me smile - then giggle when I saw the eyes. Such a great idea to cut the image from the card front. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete