Beside the sea


 I used  several  layers on  this  card  beginning  with  a  sww  background on  gold  foil which  I  deyembossed  with  a  shell  enbossing  folfer  <The  next layer  was  a  gold  foil  circles  layered under  a  sea  design  , I  coloured  this  with  Promakers  adding  glitter  before  adding  a  decoupage  boat on  top  .  I  laso  added  a layer of  die  cut  netting  and  completed  the  card  with  shell  embellishments .  

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges _______

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2023/03/challenge-569-lots-of-layers.html

 https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2023/03/challenge-531.html

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card- this one says summer to me! Lots of lovely layers, beautifully designed and embellished. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome card. I love the added glitter. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge

    Best Wishes Lisa xx

    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete