Angelic Christmas


 Yes I have  started  Christmas  cards  already  / It is  a  great  way  to  avoid  panic in  December  .
This  is  a  design  from  Stamping  Bella  which  I  coloured  with  Promarkers  after  fussy  cutting it  .adding  glitter  I  added  ribbon  from  Crafty  ribbons  for  the  sentiment  . The  background  paper is  from  my  stash  and  cut with  a  tattered lace  die  ,

I  wwould like  to  enter  this  card into  the   following  challenges  -------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/02/week-679things-with-wings.html

http://christmaswiththecuties.blogspot.com/2023/02/challenge-no-67-themesomething-with.html

 

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Jenny. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. I always say I'm going to start my Christmas cards in January but never do; I need to get myself motivated like you. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty Jeni and Iove all the sparkle! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, Jenny - love your colours and the touch of glitter.

    Thanks for joining us at Christmas With the Cuties.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete