Cute easter


 Since  the  release of  LOTV's  stamps last  week  I have  been using  these  cuties  and  the flower  stamps  a lot  , I  thought  this  group  would be  suitable for  a  child for  easter  . The  stamps   are  from  the  collection   called Little  Easter . I  coloured  them  with The  die  cut I used is  nested  circles  from  Craft  Buddy  and  the backing papers are from my  stash  .To  complete  I  added  an  egg  embellishment  and  confetti  sentiment ,

I  would like  to  enterr  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)------

 http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2023/02/challenge-567-for-child.html

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Easter card with a sweet image and lovely pastel colours, thanks for joining in with our challenge at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete