Hats off


 I have used  another  digi  from  LOTV  for  this  card . It is  called  Hats off  and  I often use it  . I  cut it  and  the  border using  Tattered  lace  dies.  I  coloured it  with promarkers  stickles  and  glitter  , I used  nuvo  drops  for  the  snowflakes  . To  complete  I  added  a  wooden  embelishment  from my  stash  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenge(s)------

http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/2023/01/challenge-186-snow-much-fun.html 


2 comments:

  1. Jeni: this is gorgeous! All that sparkly sheen on the snowman and his hat are fantastic! The die-cut frame is fabulous to surround the image focal! Wonderful! Thanks for linking to MTTC's snowman theme! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is awesome. I love the sparkly touches and the snowman is super cute. And that border is stunning. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete