Angus birthday


 For  this  card  I useed  a variety of  blue  papers  from  my  stash  together with a  fussy  cut  design  using  a  desiggn  from  LOTV which  I  felt  suitable  for  a  young  boy  . I  coloured it  with  Promarrkers  and  added  glitter  . To  complete  I  added  card  candi  and  a  die  cut  sentiment.

I   would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges -------

 https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/01/week-672sketch-dt-call.html

 https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2023/01/challenge-526.html

Blue is my  favourite 

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2023/01/313-birthday-for-child.html 

6 comments:

  1. Super male card and great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little guy is so adorable...patiently watching the waters!! Thanks for playing along with our "birthday for a child" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! -Deb Horst, DT #C4G313

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ideal for a young boy. Thanks for joining Passion for markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card Jenny. The LOTV image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. I love your papers, they almost look like alcohol ink backgrounds. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one of my favourite LOTV images, perfect for a little chap's birthday. Thanks for linking up at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card for a boy. It's quite whimsical. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete