First Christmas Baby shaker


 I used  a  stamp  from  LOTV  for  this  card  which  I  fussy  cut  coloured with  Promarkers  and  added  glitter  and  glossy  accents . The  background paper is  from  LOTV . The  shaker  is  from  a  Sissix selection  that  I  got  for  Christmas which  I  filled  with Christmas  clay offcuts  . To  complete  I  added  dewdrops  and  a printed  sentiment  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges -------

http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/01/144-sparkleglitter-accents.html 

https://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/12/abc-christmas-challenge-y-and-z-are-for.html 

y is for youngster 

 


2 comments:

  1. SO adorable, Jeni! LOVE that peppermint rattle, lol, brilliant idea for baby's first Christmas! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really clever first Christmas Card. I love the shaker. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete