First Christmas


 I love  to make  this  type of  card  as  it is  so hard  to  find them in  shops  and  they  can  be  personalised  , I  often  add  a pair of my  paper  shoes  with  them  ,

For  this one  I  found  this lovely  embossed backing  paper in my  stash  , The image is  from  LOTV  and  I  fussy  cut it  and  added  glitter  .

To  complete  I  added  card  candi  baby  ribbon  a bear  embellishment  and  a printed  sentiment using  safmat  . 

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges --------

https://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/12/abc-christmas-challenge-y-and-z-are-for.html 

 Y is  for  youngster 


I  would like  to  wish  everyone ,especially  the  DT of  this  challenge  ,a  Very  Happy  Christmas .

 

I  would like  to  wish  everyone especially  the  D.T.  of  this challenge a Very  Happy  Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. adorable et si mignon Jenny, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas challenge, biz

    ReplyDelete