Penguin Solidarity


 I used  a  digi  from  Scribbles  on  this  card , After  creating  a  background  scene  using  craftartist  , I  fussy  cut  four of  the  design  and  coloured  them  with  Promarkers  .  To  complete  I added  nuvo  drops  snowflakes  and  glitter  snow  .

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge --------

http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/12/challenge-115-not-creature-was-stirring.html

I                        would like  to  wish  everyone  ,and  especially  the  D.T. ,a  very  Happy  Christmas  . 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea with the sentiment added to the balloons. Love it. Great card! Thank you for playing along with us at SCRIBBLERS DESIGN. Best of luck with your entry and hope to see you back soon again. Nick DT

    ReplyDelete