Winter Birthday


 

I  bought  this  die  this  week  so had  to use it  straightaway  on  a  card  .My friends  birthday  is on  Christmas  day  so  I  thought  this  would be  suitable  for her  , After  spraying  the base  card  with silver  Pearly  Winks I  cut the  die  into  the  base  card  adding  extra  snowflakes  and  dew  drops   .The  background  [aper is  from LOTV  as is  the  design  . I  fussy  cut  this  and  coloured it  with  proamrkers .  To  complete  I  added  a  die  cut  sentiment  ,

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges -------

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL especially  the  D.T.s 

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/12/week-670mega-christmas-challengeuse-die.html

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the cute image and the Christmas frame. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! and your die-cut frame looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete