Happy New Year fizz


 I  bought this  set of  papers recently  as  I  couldnt  resist  their  colours . I  thought  the brightness  of  this one  would  suit  the  day  . I  die  cut  the  border and  glass  and  added  stickles  for  the  fizz . 

 I would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge(s)-----

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/12/mttc-497-theme-is-other-december.html

I   would like  to  wish  everyone  ,especially  the  DT ,a  very  happy  Christmas 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Jeni Mc!!! I love your background paper!!! Accenting with gold just makes your card festive and ready for celebrating! Thanks for entering MTTC's other December celebrations challenge! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background paper is absolutely gorgeous, Jeni! The gold die-cuts look fabulous against the beautiful colours. Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft, and Happy New Year!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a horrible feeling that I mucked up my comment, Jeni, I apologise if this is a repeat! Long story short - the paper is gorgeous and the die-cuts look great! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft, and Happy New Year!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete