I love ' Christmas ' friends








 I usually  make  a  few  cards  for  special  friends  at  Christmas  to  whom  I  can  give  them by  hand  so  the size is  not  restricted  . This  year  I  wanted  to  incorporate  a  bauble  into the  design . 

I  stamped  a Lavinia  'Pan'  stamp onto  acetate  and  filled  the bauble  with  glitter  sequins  and  snow ,  I  also  stamped  holly  and  ivy  onto  the boxes and colored these with Promarkers. I  added  ribbon  from  Crafty  ribbons  onto  the  base.   I  began  the box  by  spraying it with  Pearly  Winks and   cutting  circular  dies into  each of  the  faces ,  Die  cut  circles  used  as borders  and  a  Crafters  companion snowflake  die  cut  for  the tops .  I  attached the bauble with  Pinflair  glue and  a  straw  covered in  washi  tape  , I have  now  to  deliver  them  to  the recipients  in one  piece  !!

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into  the following  challenges--------

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL 

https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/2022/12/december-challenge.html

I love  :Christmas  and  special  friends  !

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/12/challenge-661-christmas-last-stretch.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2022/12/december-2022-crafts-galore-encore.html

 http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2022/12/pennys-challenge-536-final-challenge.html

 




6 comments:

  1. Such stunning festive project, it's a so clever idea incorporating a bauble into a card! That cute Lavinia stamp looks very pretty with the faux sparkling snow!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is a little bit special Jenny, your friends will love it, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a wonderful idea to add the stamp to acetate, your bauble is so beautiful framed beautifully too. I wish I had thought of doing mine this way. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at <a href="https://www.welovestamping.co.uk”>We Love Stamping</a> Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Such an great idea to create a bubble into your design. Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    Hugs, Renske CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely idea! I'm sure your friends will be happy with such a brilliant gift!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for a short tutorial on how you made your bauble. It's beautiful. Thanks for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete