Winnie Snow Turquoise


I  am  so  keen on  Winnie  from  Polka doodles  , I  am  making  a lot of  cards  with her  . I only  have  the Christmas  selection  so  am  catching up  with  Christmas cards at  the  moment  .
This ia  a  gate  fold card  made  with  Crafters companion  Items  mainly.  The  die cut  ovals from Tonic  are made  with  card  and snowy  acetate and the  snowflakes are  also  from  CC dies . I  dry  embossed  the papers  with  CC  embossing  folder.I  overlapped  this  shape over  the  gate  fold . 
I  fussy cut Winnie in  the snow  ,coloured her with  Promarkers  and  added glitter  and  liquid pearls  .,To  complete  I  added ribbon  and  bow , pearls,, branch die and sticker  sentiment .


I would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges --------

https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2019/08/wk-35-anything-goes-crafting-challenge.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment