Watermelon

I  die  cut  a  circular  base  card  for  this  one using  a  tattered lace  die  . I used  two more circular die  cuts  and  added  glossy  accents  to  raise  the melon  seeds . The  digi is  from  Bugaboo  and  after  fussy  cutting  and  colouring it  with  Promarkers  I  added  melon  embellishments  that  I made out of  self  drying  clay  . To  complete  I  added more  seeds  and  some sticker  sentiments .


I  would like to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge(s)-----

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/08/august-photo-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. Jeni you were busy with making the clay embellishments and the paper with all the seeds. Your card is adorable. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Photo Inspiration Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete