Golden Butterfly


For  this  card  I  dug out  a  butterfly  die  by  Tattered  Lace  which I haven't  used  for  a  while.  I  cut it in  Gold mirri  and  sparkly butterflyVellum which I  have  kept in my  stash  to  'stroke'  for  several  years  !!!!!  . For  the  back of  the butterfly  I used  ombre  mirri  card in  yellow and orange  .For  the  background paper I used  a mrbled  paper  which  I  dry  embossed  with  a  butterfly  border  and  added  gold  gilding  wax  .
To  complete  the  card  I  added  sticker  border  and  die  cut  sentiment  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges-------------

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2019/08/challenge-104-use-vellum.html

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2019/08/105-things-with-wings-jackie-trinder.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/08/week-5345-feminine.html

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful butterfly card! Love how you used the vellum here!! Thank you for playing in my Vellum challenge at Cardz 4 Galz and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, big, bold and beautiful , thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely Butterfly on your pretty creation Jenny, perfect for our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is a stunning card. That butterfly is just so pretty. Thank you for joining us for the Things with Wings Challenge at the Moving Along with the Times (MAWTT) Challenge blog. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely! Your big bold butterfly is gorgeous, coupled with the embossing folder. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT. Christine DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete