Ice cream every day


For  this  card  I used  Dis  Digis  Ice  Mice  Sundae  . I began  by using paper from my  stash  and  cutting  a  circle in  the base  card  front ,the  second  photo  shows  the inside of the card  . I  fussy  cut  the image  after colouring it  and  adding  glossy  accents and  liquid pearls  , I  die  cut  borders using  the  same paper  and  completed the card  with  a  die  cut  sentiment  . 

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges-------

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/08/hello-crafty-friends-dis-digi-stamps.html

https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2019/08/challenge-594-circles.html

3 comments:

  1. So cute card! I love your image & colouring. Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge this week.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Jeni, love the colours and your chosen image.Thank you for sharing with us over on dis digi designs challenge. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sweet card..Thanks for joining us at Di’s digi challenge and using one of Di's images :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete